TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE
On Sale Dates – Narooma Blues Festival Tickets
Monday, May 18th 2015 – 9:00am
General Public – Advance Blues Festival Tickets – 87% Sold
|3 Day Pass (Fri/Sat/Sun)||Adult||$250.00||Junior||$125.00|
|Friday Pass||Adult||$ 70.00||Junior||$ 45.00|
|Saturday Pass||Adult||$140.00||Junior||$ 70.00|
|Sunday Pass||Adult||$140.00||Junior||$ 70.00|
How to purchase tickets
|Method||Ticket Type||Booking Fee|
|Internet – Click Here||Hard Ticket||No Booking Fees|
|Dial n Charge – (02) 4476 4848||Hard Ticket||+$5.00 Fee per Order|
|Local Outlets – Narooma Picture Framing "On the Flat"||Hard Ticket||+$5.00 Fee per Order|
All Ticketing Enquires (02) 4476 4848
Reserved Seating – Peter Phelps Stage – Sold Out!
In 2015 we are introducing Reserved Seating in our Peter Phelps Stage. These seats can be reserved for your exclusive use throughout the festival.
These seats offer an uninterrupted view of the stage from an elevated, individual, comfortable seat that will give you the ultimate view of our headline artists.
Reserved 3 Day Seat $100
Backstage ‘Premium’ Tickets – SOLD OUT
24 only ‘Backstage Premium Blues Festival Tickets’ that will give you a truly unique Narooma experience.
The Backstage Premium Ticket is something for the festival patron who wants more.
The BSPT offers the following-
- Full Weekend Ticket
- A ‘Reserved’ Seat in the Peter Phelps Stage
- Full access to the backstage Area during festival hours
- Evening Catering in designated Hospitality Area on Fri, Sat & Sun Night
- Access to photographs & autographs with artists
Enjoy these privileges for $400.00 per ticket
Conditions of BSTP
- Only available to Adults (over 18)
- Non transferable
BSPT’s are strictly limited and the offer closes on June 30th if not sold out prior. BSPT’s are only available by ‘Expression of Interest’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, April 20th 2015 – 9:00am
Narooma Members – ‘Early Bird’ Pre Sale – 1000 Blues Festival Tickets Only
Available to 5.00pm Sunday, April 26th – Sold Out
May 8th 2015 – 9:00am
Early Bird ‘Take 2′
Available one day only
Important Ticket Info
Tickets will be posted to the nominated mailing address of the ticket puchaser mid-August.
Tickets purchased after September 11th will be held for collection at the festival Box Office.
Ticket Sales Cease
Advance Ticket Sales Cease (if not sold out prior)
* Website Midday Friday, October 2nd 2015
* Dial n Charge 12:00 noon Thursday, October 1st 2015
* Outlets 12:00 noon Friday, October 2nd 2015
Bulk Ticket Orders
Orders 10 tickets or over may qualify for an additional discount. This does not apply to the ‘Early Bird Pre Sale’ or any other special offer tickets. For more information, please contact the Festival office on (02) 4476 4848
General Narooma Blues Festival Ticket Information
- The Great Southern Blues Festival Terms & Condition’s apply to all ticket purchases. To view the Terms and Conditions Click Here
- All Tickets prices include GST and Booking Fees except for Telephone orders that incur a $5.00 Booking Fee per order.
- All Tickets are non refundable
- All Tickets issued will be ‘Hard Tickets’ and carry a unique Barcode
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices and venue
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry
- The Festival is an all weather event an as such will continue in any weather conditions except in the most extreme conditions as at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Alcohol and illicit drugs must not be taken onto the Festival site. Any contraband found will be confiscated.
- Glass containers of any description are not permitted on the Festival site.
Junior Tickets & Children
- Junior ticket(s) apply to those 12 years and over and under 18 years of age as at October 1st, 2015. Junior ticket holders must be accompanied by a responsible adult ticket holder at all times on the Festival site. (See Junior Ticket conditions below)
- Children under 12 years of age as at October 1st 2015 will be admitted free in the care of a responsible Adult Ticket Holder. A responsible ‘Adult’ Ticket Holder is someone over 25 years of age and can care for a maximum of 3 Junior Ticket Holders or Children.
- Junior Tickets can only be purchased through the Festival office and website by an Adult Ticket Holder
- Proof of Age for Junior Ticket Holders may be requested on arrival at the Festival
- All Children and Junior Ticket Holders must remain in the care of a responsible Adult Ticket Holder at all times
- Junior Ticket holders and Children will not be permitted to enter or leave the Festival site unless in the company of a responsible Adult Ticket Holder